Phantom Task Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantom Task Force

Welcome

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi Everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BeeF

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-05-26

Hi Everyone !!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!   Hi Everyone !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 11:58 am

Hello this is beef , hope your all ok,the people that know !!
Anyway i would like to say , i will not be returning to Kal,,, its caused nothing but trouble, i will miss certain friends.
Also i would like to say A BIG BIG THANKYOU TO ANNA, who has destroyed my family,,,,, because of ANNA,,,, Treza and bill are no more , she has left him,,, ANNA is good at causing trouble and wrecking lives. and sorry to dissapoint you Anna but i have never loved you, just like ,you liked to believe. i will never ever speak to you again,, my sister hates your gutss because you have ruiend her live and the family.

Thats all i need to say except,, beware of ANNA,, she is BIG BIG TROUBLE
Thats all from beef and my char
take care alll bye
Back to top Go down
Maverick1

Maverick1

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!   Hi Everyone !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 2:58 pm

sorry guys but
THIS IS GOING WAY TO FUCKING FAR...DONT BEHAVE LIKE KIDS !!AND START TALKING TO EACHOTHER AND NOT ALWAYS 1ON1. BECOUSE THATS THE WAY HOW STUFF GET MISSUNDERSTUD! ALL GET IN ONE CHANNEL AN !!SPEAK!! TO EACHOTHER LIKE NORMAL ADULTS...

AND YOU KNOW WAHTS THE WORST THING ABOUT ITS A FUCKING GAME!!!!

AND I KNOW YOUR PISSED BEEF but that aint reason to play like a fucking diktator on a teamspeak server and bann all peaople becouse soming got misunderstud....

BY MAVERICK!
Back to top Go down
Ace007

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!   Hi Everyone !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 10:23 am

lol, anna wreck bill's life, rofl

who made up that BeeF likes Anna?

lol!

but the thing is Treza is still wit Bill, wat u talkin abt, BeeF
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aznb0yj0rd4n
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!   Hi Everyone !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phantom Task Force :: KalOnline CHat-
Jump to: